Staff Scholarship Application
This scholarship award is based on a staff member's leadership inside and outside the University, academic abilities, and financial need. The award money will be credited toward the upcoming semester to aid with textbook/supplies/workbook purchases. The Staff Council Scholarship Committee will determine the scholarship award winners.
• Must have completed one semester or more of study towards a degree at The University of Southern Mississippi.
• 3.0 cumulative grade point average.
• Must be enrolled in a minimum of 4 to 6 credit hours which may consist of 1 3-hour class + 1 hour lab, 2 3-hour classes, 8W1/8W2 courses or 2 mini sessions, 3 hours each.
• Have not been awarded the Staff Council Scholarship within the last year.
• Current Staff Council members are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Important: Complete your application thoughtfully and thoroughly. Scholarship recipients will be recognized and presented with a certificate at a regular Staff Council monthly meeting.